Bulletin Judges 2015-16
There has been a change in the way we send out bulletins to the judges. Rather than having to keep a list of judges and send each one, we have created a list so you send your bulletin attachment or link to firstname.lastname@example.org and everyone gets it.
For your reference, here are this year's Bulletin Contest Rules (they have changed significantly this year):
- A) Purpose: To promote timely and ongoing bulletin publishing by all clubs and encourage informative and quality bulletins.
- B) Rules:
- Official Contest Period is July 1 to April 15th.
- All clubs will submit only one bulletin (paper or e-mail) per bi-monthly period (one every two months).
- For paper submission send by U.S. mail to each Newsletter/bulletin judge as listed under Annual Committees District Contest – Newsletter.
- For E-mail submission email to Bulletin@lions4a3.org. Email bulletins may be submitted as PDF attachments or with a link in the body of the email that points to an online version of the bulletin. A maximum of 5 (five) bulletins during the contest period will be allowed. If more than one bulletin is published for the same bi-monthly period and sent to Web Master, only the first bulletin will be judged.
- A valid entry is defined as the submission of one bulletin per bi-monthly period (one every two months) in the contest period (maximum 5 bulletins). A club may submit less than the required number of bulletins. Bulletins must be received by end of every bi-monthly period.
- ( Postmark or e-mail date will validate the timeliness of the bulletins. E-mailed bulletins should contain these words in the subject line (to not be considered spam): Club name, bulletin (issue month).
- Batched bulletins will not be judged
- The March-April bulletin must be received by April 15.
- Each bulletin must have a masthead showing:
- The club name, mailing address & emailing address
- Name of current President and Secretary
- Editor's name, address, & phone number
- Date of Publication.